Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Day in the Life of Ninja Baby

 

You are now entering the Ninja Baby zone.  You are about to get an intimate look at what a Ninja Baby day is like......


First, I wake up 4:43.  Yes, am.  I cry for a bit but then decide it's okay to sleep.....



 'till 5:35.  I cry again.  I'm really wanting to either get up or get some Mama cuddles.  She hugs me for a bit and I decide I can sleep a little more.  


'Till 7:25!  Whew!  That was some serious sleeping in on my part!  Hope Mom appreciates that extra shut eye I let her have!  She looked like she could use it.

I go about doing my normal morning stuff.  Check out my toys, 


try to help load the dishwasher and get scooted away, 


check out my dump truck, 


unload the cabinet next to the oven and see how  my sister's new slippers look on me. 


I eventually noticed a bag on the counter my Mom had forgotten to put away the day before.  Looks like chocolate chips to me!  I want some! 


 Those!  Right there!  


Can I pleeeeeeeeeeeeease have some?


Next up I work on that cabinet again.  Someone keeps putting the stuff back in it.


Forget the slippers, I want to see how ALL of the shoes look on me.


Um, thanks for putting me in my chair like I asked, but can I get some food over here?  Please?


Papa is here!!!!!  This must be the day he doesn't have work, but has classes from the afternoon 'till after I'm in bed.


So happy he gets to join me for breakfast!


Not letting him go........ever.


We get to monkey around a bit before he heads off to study.


Now to survey the improvements I've made to the playroom 


and make sure all is well out front.


Snowman Down! I'll have to build reinforcements the next time it snows.


Upstairs to get ready for the day!


A little early morning climbing to get the muscles going.


Gotta brush those teeth.


Mama decided to try putting me in here so she can take a 5 minute shower without worrying about what I'm getting into.  I pretend that I'll happily read a book - 'till she steps in the shower!  Then I'll start yelling!


Once we're back downstairs I like to check on Papa's studying.


We got Valentines!  Time to check out the one I ripped out of my sister's hands...


*Sigh* back to unloading that cabinet - AGAIN. My work is never done.


Hmmm, it's suddenly harder to check on Papa's studying progress.



I'll play with this musical valentine I got and push the buttons over, and over, and over, and over again.


That laundry basket is way too close to Mama for her to efficiently put the clothes she is folding into it. I should drag it across the room.



I like to get some reading in before nap time.


Some nursing too.


Time to get some rest for this afternoon's festivities.


I'm uuuuuuuup!  Whatcha up to Papa?!


Is this my lunch?  Really?


Bring me more Cranberry Sauce!!!!


Yup, still all clear out there.


You're not getting this pan from me.  It needs to be here.  The slipper too.


We headed out for errands and Mama dragged us to her gym.  40 power cleans @ 85lbs then 3 rounds of 5 push press @ 65lbs, 8 burpee box jumps, 30 double unders then 400 25lb weighted flutter kicks, done in 10 min? While I'm strapped into a stroller?  


Not impressed.


I love a good Costco run - not sure what her problem is.

 

Dinner.  As long as there is more cranberry sauce, I'm good.


Gotta brush those teeth and try to get around the obstacle Mama put in my way.  Not sure why she is so against me playing in the toilet in her bathroom...


Time for one last top off, then prayers,



then out for the night.  Well, at least part of it ;).















No comments:

Post a Comment