Monday, February 17, 2014

A Day in the Life of Little Lady



I like to start my day around 8-8:30am.  Well, like is a strong word.  Let's just say I slowly make my way downstairs around then.


The first thing on my mind is usually the last thing that was discussed/done the night before.


I have a cut on my ear and am pretending to out more 'tracin on it, like Papa did last night.  **(Papa puts bacitracin on everything - it is his version of the Greek windex thing.)


I then want Mama cuddles.  Waking up is tough.


Of course, Ninja Baby is already up, so I decide to mess play with him.


Up please?


My legs are tired.  No, that doesn't mean I need more sleep.  I just need you to hold me.


Upstairs to get ready.


Oh, that crying?  Welllllllllllllll, he was trying to get on the stool too and my finger accidentally went into his eye. 


He upsets me sometimes, but makes me laugh the next minute.  For some reason, Mama usually comes running when she hears me laughing at him.


I work on picking out my clothes.  There is a bit of a mess from the night before.  I have a bin next to my bed for the books I read at night, but sometimes it just isn't big enough!



Outfit complete! Gymnastic outfit with shorts underneath of a red shirt, princess skirt and green velour pants.  Stylin.


Oh, we're just making sure Papa's clock is set to the right time.  No worries.


Brush those teeth!


I help Mama get the morning load of laundry started and



try to help get him ready to go.  Then it's off to gymnastics.  Mama does a class with Ninja Baby while I am in the "big kid" class!


I like 'nastics.  I get some good stretching in.


Some rope swinging.


Some bar hanging.


And some jumping!  Sometimes I prefer to pretend I'm tripping and falling over everything rather than what the teacher showed us.  Still not fully decided on gymnastics.


Next we head to Mama's gym.  We get set up with our snacks.

I also get to hold Mama's phone.  I decide to take some pictures and videos.

Lots of them.




Lots and lots of them.

 
 


Eventually the phone stopped working so I took it over to my Mom.


She looked surprised.  She said she had never seen it locked for that long before and said it needed go just sit in the bag for now.  I decided to occupy myself with the rowing machines instead.

When we were done there we went home for lunch.


I helped get utensils for everyone.  I also requested "my favorite nuts."  Mama tried to give me pistachios but I said pecans are now my favorite. 


When everything was ready and the table was set, I declared I had to go potty.

Mama came looking for me after a while.


I finally got back to the table and got a blanket to keep me warm and I was ready to eat. 


I eat my pork tenderloin with lettuce wraps and mayo.


I didn't eat any nuts.  I like pistachios now, not pecans.

Mama puts Ninja Bay down for his nap while I pick a book.  She then comes in and reads me the book and leaves me for some quiet/nap time. 


I start singing loudly so she checks on me but I tell her I'm just reading.


A bit later I start yelling really loudly because I dropped a book between the bed and wall.  Mama gets it for me.


Eventually I decide I've been quiet long enough and start calling for Mom from the top of the stairs.


Once I'm back downstairs I decide to grab Mom's roller and roll out my muscles.  After all, they got a good workout at gymnastics!  


Some dancing helps stretch them out too
Since my brother is still napping, we figure it is a good time to work a little more on the Valentine's cards I've been making. 


He climbs on the table and tries to grab everything when he is up.


When he finally wakes up, Mom gets us ready and in the car to go to a park she said we could go to.  We got there a little too late though.  


I'm bummed, but she told me we will go there the next day for a picnic.


We then do some grocery shopping.  First to Winco.


I help pick some veggies.








Then to Whole Foods. 


I love the bathroom at Whole Foods.


And the car carts!


Once we are home, Mom makes a quick dinner of eggs and sweet potatoes.  Breakfast for dinner!  Yay!


I head upstairs to get ready for bed and hear someone come in the door.  Papa is home!  He brought Mama ME flowers!  So exciting!


I pick out my outfit for the next day (half of which is what I wore earlier today) and slooooooooooooooooowly get dressed for bed. 


I hear Ninja Baby laughing in the other room so I finally get dressed so I'm allowed to see whats going on.


Just some horsing around with Papa!  I join in, then we say prayers and then it's time for bed (after brushing my teeth, of course). 



Mama and Papa leave after reading me a story and I stay up and read 'till my light turns off. 


I've got some sweet dreams to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment