Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Last Call

Alrighty - let's wrap this up!  I've been up since 3:45am (when do they start sleeping through the night all the time?!?) and, even though my body wants to sleep, I can't seem to shut my mind off.  Then of course I'm laying in bed and swear I hear noises (this is all after doing some 4:00 am star gazing)  - and after using the dog as my scout, which I will say she loyaly did while giving me a side glance of "Dude, I'm tired, but whatever," I'm going to try to be productive (blogging is productive, right?) - and do what I'm hoping is this final post before Bambino get's here. 


So - this is the last call for guesses on Baby C's birth size.  I'm at 38 weeks, 5 days.  I've gained basically as much as I did with Little Lady (soooooooo disappointed about that), but don't have the swelling I had with her and my belly seems much larger.  Could be extra water in there - could be extra placenta - could be extra baby.  Time will tell.  Little Lady was 10 lbs 5 oz.  She was NOT a c-section, so I'm made to make them big and still be able to get them out.


 
This was me at the hospital at 39 weeks with Little Lady, one day into attempts to induce.  I know - I looked rough.  Preeclampsia swelling and being woken every two hours for nurses to check your stats does that.
 

Here is 38 weeks, 4 days with Bambino.  You even get a rare face shot in there.  Is it just me or is my hair practically black at this point?

So there you have it.  The stats and the pics.  Do your assessment and put in your final guesses.  Whoever wins gets a home made gift from me! 

Hopefully the next post will be introducing you to our newest addition!


Almost forgot!  Here is a little video from several weeks ago of the little mover and shaker.  He can do even more now, but getting it on camera isn't always so easy.  Enjoy - be weirded out - whatever!

 
Okay - here is another, better one:
 


1 comment:

  1. I would find some calming herbs for Little Lady so that she can sleep through the night. She definitely should be doing that at this point. Cutting out all stimulants, maybe a lavender pillow... Looking forward to meeting the new Mystery Man.

    ReplyDelete