Sunday, September 2, 2012

Family Photos!


I mentioned in the other post that we had some family photos done.  I asked the members of the mother's group that I'm in if any of them dabbled in photography and were interested in doing a free photo shoot for us, and giving us a disk with all the pics.  I got a volunteer!  Yay!

Misty Dietz, you can check out her site here, met with us at a beautiful park she suggested and did photos for us.  Here are some of them!

 

 
 

 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Chris tweaked a couple of them, adjusted some colors and smoothed out some of the "battle scars" on Little Ladies knees.  But many of these are just the way we got them.  I added the "watermark" so her work isn't floating around the internet, totally unprotected.  I anyone is interested in getting any copies, let us know and I can send you the picture.  Hope you enjoy them!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of all of you. Colette lying on the wooden bridge was priceless! You and Chris look so very happy, as of course, does Colette. Your friend did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete